The staff at Glen McLeod Legal are taking part in the Plastic Free July challenge. Plastic Free July is a yearly challenge, supported by the Western Australian Waste Authority, where people give up single use plastic during the month of July. The aim is to raise awareness on the amount of unnecessary single use plastic we use in our day to day lives.
The Glen McLeod Legal team made easy changes such as:
– continuing to use KeepCups during our morning coffee run;
– replacing all teabags with loose leaf tea (it tastes better);
– taking reusable containers when ordering take-away lunch;
– saying no to plastic water bottles; and
– avoiding the use of plastic sticky tabs.
In 2018 over 120 million people took part in the challenge.